Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[The News] [Choi Yong fan, Ryu Hyun Jin Don coral nurses] It was a special "Babes' Ryu, from high school

As the proverbial tree it is called sex to become ', and that "I checked from Futaba, and show special abilities from an early ageAlthough I had received love calls for the LA Dodgers from the time of high school seniorsLet's separate the story Welcoming Donsango baseball coach Choi Yong fan before a teacher of high school Ryu player[Question 1]    I want to exceptional yarn is so heart to see a match on a disciple active in Major League Baseball as a teacher? The How was at that time, Ryu player, the first impression? Young players surgery, causing withstand would be rehabilitation to the required patience? Ryu players I received the Excellence Award-to-I took a lot of really strikeouts, but also at that time, players of fellow Did What kind of story to ball of Ryu player? What point does cause noticeable in particular? The change-up, Could you give me an explanation and whether the ball How to throw? And to be called in honor of the name of the batter Babe Ruth of MLB legend, by that pitcher, was hit really well? Advantage as a batter What? Video dance to "Gangnam style" Marutsumu is published, I drew attentionFigure dancing together players of team-mate pulled out, especially I do not like a rookie? Do not have experience or a fight because it is emboldened time? At present, the atmosphere has changedYou have mentioned the birth of a new star, but please look to be able Ryu player, how to grow from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment