Thursday, July 31, 2014

Betrayal sex, secrets and

Conversation with a taxi driver of Rio de Janeiro, you can become a real lesson about the secret world of sex and betrayal. It was said to me taxi driver 49-year-old: The  "people, convey confidence vent, the secret here. I enjoyed the story, I like to listen to stories. In many cases, the run lasted more than an hour. Eventually, the j, are close "friends. The other, 62, said: every day,  "I have sung in a taxi some hand. Most women at 50, 60 and 70 years of their. If good conversation, they invited me for a drink. I won the crown of the 56-year-old who lives in a penthouse in Leblon of this gold ring. Another gave the shirt more than 300 true "I. If you reject the harassment, you'll never see me in life she  ": I described to them boldly he. When I accept, I know how to leave the crown and very happy. There is nothing to lose her. Why risk.  ". They say very common in order to receive an invitation to leave the taxmetro that went to the apartment of passengers, has been executed in two flag. S to observe the amount of "void taxi is stopped on the street. What do you what are the driver do you think.  ". It has a lot of girl offers to do oral sex on to pay the fare  ": it taxi driver 53-year-old said. So kiddies student, of the southern region. They make for fun in need of  "money. They argue that in addition to being a woman of the target, and, plagued by many men tambmso. Sitting in the front seat, "They put a hundred on the fact of my thighs. If I was ignored, they put another hundred-. Ostensibly looking for fly my. "Homo" amount to be surprised "of Rio de Janeiro. In many cases, they say witnessed the betrayal of spouse very. Since there was a meeting of work and I "the other day executive, tie say to his wife on a mobile phone so that the second half in a suit. I let the guy at the bar, he was greeted with a big kiss in the mouth. For more information, S: man  another ". Surprisingly, I found the reality that you had not noticed: Fully plays a central role in sex, a world that allows women is very aggressive in the game of conquest in the. Did you know the tambmsovtimas that sexual harassment is male.

No comments:

Post a Comment