Tuesday, July 29, 2014

In social networks, Ronaldinho, " thank" Papakariru and crowd

"I love life, to thank the fans of Athletic-MG," striker Ronaldinho Gacho Post a video on social networks having (29) this Friday to the sound of pagoda say Chorus.Without announcing what is your destination, according to Ronaldinho, serum every scene shows ovdeo including tickets to athletic shirt MG him over the past two years that I remember in privileged  "pride and."This all, I take the rest of my life with authority and pride of having used this shirt with me.Thanks, Rooster.Wrote a player last year champion of Libertadores title and indito athletic-MG of miners and club "player.He also, last week, and won the athletic-MG Recopa Sudamericana, Campeonato Mineiro 2013.In a message to Atletico, Ronaldinho tambma thank God in order to give the "life of the players the strength that what you continue to" He loves most for giving him "you" and also, there is.I go to the site (ground BH) training concentraoe-MG Rooster City, Vespasian athletes fired (30), Ronaldinho players Wednesday, to talk to the press about their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment